[EVENT] Winter Event

The latest and greatest announcements from the staff pertaining to the destiny of the board.
Director

[EVENT] Winter Event

Post by Director »

Merry Christmas to you all. I know we've all kinda taken a step back from the site, but I am back to regularly checking on it. Jesse has also been preoccupied by things, however we are happy to bring you guys a little something for sticking with us as well as a bonus for bringing any new members in as well. I'm looking to extend this event all the way to January due to the late release.
  • For Christmas we'll be awarding everyone 1000 credits. Just post below and let us know which character you want them on or if you want me to split it.
  • For every person referred to the forum that joins, you and that person will receive 200 credits.
  • Every referred person that creates a single character that passes registration, you and that person will receive 300 credits.
  • If that referred person reaches 25 posts, we will grant you and that person 2000 credits.
There is lee-way for them to reach 25 posts, the bonus will not automatically end in January if their post count is not at 25 right away, but there will be a stopping point most likely at the end of February for it.

If you have any questions always feel free to ask below, or contact us on the Discord. As you all know we will be transferring the lore soon, however this will not change anything with your RPs, that way nothing is retconned or rewritten.

Merry Christmas guys!
Spoiler: Characters
Coltcoll Jorban
Stats
Focus
Endurance
Athleticism
Speed
Force
Skills
Hacking
Sabre Combat - Form V