Suggestions

The place for any chit-chat or banter with the community, be it games, youtube, or the arts.
Wanthefluffy

Suggestions

Post by Wanthefluffy »

There are a lot of races, but Echani and Zeltron would be a pair of Near-Human races that allow for interesting character interaction given the Echani's culture and Zeltron's proclivities.

Additionally, Echani (The art) would be a cool Skill to add in. Not only would it be an unarmed fighting style to pursue, but it is also ritualistic and deeply engrained into the culture, as well as open a path to allow resisting mind-altering and effecting Force Powers in a thermatic fasion.

Finally, "Force Weapon" as a power would allow a broader variety of weaponry to compete without forcing people down the narrow path of Lightsaber/Cortosis or lose when it came to duels.

James

Re: Suggestions

Post by James »

Echani is a bit specific, but I too would be in full support of a “Hand-to-Hand” or “Brawl” skill. Unarmed combat currently has no love. As for the races, both are very popular across Star Wars RP sites, Especially Zeltron.

Jesu

Post by Jesu »

I will add a Martial Arts skill maybe? How is that?

As for race if you want to attempt a write up, I can work with getting them added for you!

Wanthefluffy

Post by Wanthefluffy »

Echani:

a Near-Human species physically distinct for their pale skin, white hair and silver eyes, (though the Thyrsian subspecies has polar opposite appearance) the Echani find it easier to fade into the background of the world than the large Trandosian or exotic Twi'lek. Though, few Echani would chose to fade into the background, as they have a robust culture of combat. Far from simply a method of incapacitating the other man, Echani find deep conversation in combat with another Echani - and rarely with other races who hold the same views. A thousand generations of this has bred a body most fit for action, allowing them to start with one free stat point (except in Force) depending on the style in which they fight.